Node.JS is the most effective framework for creating chat applications, video streaming apps, games, web-based apps and single-page applications.
Seven Node JS Frameworks to think about for your business’s development and success
One of the top Node.JS frameworks to look at is Express. JS.
What is the reason Express.JS appear to be the preferred choice of the developers? Perhaps it’s due to the framework’s simplicity.
This, as well as other factors, make it more popular.
Express.js is basically a collection of middleware function calls, each with specific functions. Because it’s independent, you can utilize it in any way you want.
- Rapid server-side programming tools
- The highest performance is attained through the use of asynchronous programming
- Applications can be designed with the highest quality of testing
- Developers are able to quickly define the routes of their applications based on HTTP protocols and URLs
Koa.js is a server-side framework used for developing web-based applications. It uses generators, which allow you to prevent callbacks as well as to deal with errors faster. There are other features of the Koa framework that developers have praised by the community:
- Lightweight structure
- The possibilities for customization are endless.
- Modular approach
- Its modular and flexible structure lets you begin with an unfinished application in which a developer can easily add their own code.
Utilizing the Node.js framework, programmers are able to develop server-side web applications that are scalable, flexible and simple to manage. Nest.JS is a Node.JS framework designed to assist developers in developing web-based applications that run on servers. Developer productivity increases by improving their workflow. This Node.js framework which is entirely free, assists developers in better organizing their work.
- It is constant
- Libraries that are simple to use externally are identified through the systematic arrangement of codes
- Functional reactive programming can simplify complicated user interfaces for graphical users
- High-quality front-end with angular compatibility
Hapi.js framework was originally developed and utilized to develop the Walmart retailer chain app. The concept behind it is creating an application framework that can be used to support teams that are working on different tasks at the same time. It is believed to be a key benefit of Hapi.js, and the developer community agrees with Hapi.Js an ideal solution for a huge, multi-disciplinary team working on a complete application
Other benefits of Hapi.js are:
- The plugins’ support is extensive and allows collaboration between various team members who work on different components without affecting overall performance
- Reusable components and support
Loop back is a fully-featured, extensible open-source Node.js backend framework, with the aim of connecting applications to data through APIs. It comes with numerous built-in models and features that make your development process quicker and more pleasant. The extensive structure of the software allows to the addition of custom code in a straightforward and consistent way. Some other notable benefits are:
- The framework has been redesigned, allowing programmers to exchange code and build services for clients.
- Intuitive CLI wizard
- API documentation is built-in, as well as an SDK generation tool
Sails.js is a real-time MVC framework that is based on Express as well as Socket.io.
The most important characteristics of Sails.js that could determine the choice of the framework are:
Get front-end compatibility with the best frameworks and flexibility in selecting the best tools to develop web-based applications. With Sails.js, it is possible to enable front-end development using Angular, Backbone, iOS/ObjC, Windows Phone, etc.
The automatic production from upgraded models that support WebSockets as well as HTTP
Support for MVC’s typical architecture in conjunction with other frameworks simplifies the transition.
Compatible with multiple databases, including MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redis.
Thus, creating an application for desktops is an easy task that takes only a couple of days. One of the main advantages of Electron.js are:
Compatible with all platforms, including Mac, Linux and Windows, it is easy to use and cost-effective because developers in the group developing the software don’t have to code for different operating systems and browsers.
Because it is a single shared simplified library, it is utilized without much computing power.
A large community and many pre-built packages that let you focus on the fundamental development process If you are an owner of web designing company, then can apply seven top class Node. JS framework to work backend and font-end.